Friday 24 April 2015

I believe in Angels - a personal experience

I believe in Angels - submitted by community member


I believe in Angels because 41 yrs. ago I had an out of body experience, a beautiful tall Angel came and took me to the presence of Jesus.

Jesus asked me " what have you done for me?, I said, "I have Loved you very much and I have tried to serve you."
"I know he said, Its not your time yet, go back, I will answer a prayer you have always asked of me."

I knew what that prayer was - that my husband become a Christian..
March 14, 2012 my husband Moses died, but a week before he died he repented and accepted the Lord.

The Lord reminded me of the out of body experience and the promise he made to me that he would ans. my prayer.

You may not believe in Angels, but they believe in you

What a beautiful experience.... I myself believe greatly in the power of prayer and have been lucky to know the presence of Jesus.... Angelic signs and visions are usually presented to us in a way that we can personally comprehend.... There is no doubting this wonderful sign that you received. If you speak to the Angels now about Moses, you will again be sent another sign by your Angels that he is very happy and indeed still with you. The bonds of love made from our hearts are eternal... Thank you for sharing your profound experience..... Blessings dear one. Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment