Thursday 8 May 2014

What does it feel like to meet your Guardian Angel?

How meeting your Guardian Angel can feel..... submitted by community member


Dear Michelle! Thank You for Your intrested! :)My meditation was very heart -stiring,my tears run,and I feel very airy! Be honest,my power of imaginationis very weak,so,that all this beatiful places,flowers,(even gold :) ) I hav not seen...I could not even find out the name of my Guardian Angel...But this feeling....O:)!!!! I am blessed...Thank You once more!  

 'You may not believe in Angels but they believe in You' 

This is wonderful news!.... this means that the Angel is opening your heart, and in that moment tears of joy and love just flow.... and the feeling of being light is your Guardian Angel wrapping you in the healing essence of unconditional love.... be in doubt that this is your Guardian angel. Thank you so much for letting me know... what a lovely start to the week for me... Me and my Angels are beaming with smiles...... Blessings dear one.... Walk in peace. Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment